Here you can find all information about the ÖIF exams at WoDaS.
WoDaS · ÖIF-Exams
With the Integration Act 2017, a nationwide uniform integration test was introduced for third-country nationals, which includes not only language but also knowledge of values and orientation.
WoDaS is a licensed partner of the Austrian Integration Fund (ÖIF).
With us you can be tested for level A2, B1 and B2.
Including knowledge of values (A2, B1, B2) and orientation (A2, B1).
ÖIF exams and integration
Integration exam A2
- Tests language skills at A2 level as well as knowledge of values and orientation content
- Recognized language proficiency certificate for module 1 of the integration agreement 2017 (according to IV-V 2017 and IntG-DV)
Integration exams B1
- Tests language skills at B1 level as well as knowledge of values and orientation content
- Recognized language certificate for module 2 of the integration agreement (according to IV-V 2017 and IntG-DV) and for obtaining Austrian citizenship
- Tests language skills at B2 level as well as knowledge of values and orientation content
- Recognised language certificate for obtaining Austrian citizenship after 6 years as well as for admission to studies according to the requirements of the respective university
Third-country nationals who received one of the following residence permits after October 1st, 2017 must complete Module 1 of the IV within two years of receiving the residence permit:
– Red-white-red card (with a red-white-red card, module 1 is already fulfilled ex lege)
– Red-White-Red Card plus
– Settlement permit
– Settlement permit – excluding gainful employment
– Settlement permit – relative
– Residence permit for family members
– Settlement permit – artist
– Settlement permit – special cases of paid employment
All options for fulfilling module 1 of the IV can be found in Section 9 (4) of the Integration Act.
current exam dates
How do you study for the exam?
You are not quite sure?
We are happy to help you:
- Online German course Avocado € 240,-
4 weeks: 1 x per week individual lessons (1 hour = 45 minutes) and approx. 120 minutes per week independent work in the online classroom. The price includes materials and corrections.
- Online German course banana € 360,-
4 weeks: 1 x per week individual lessons (1.5 hours = 70 minutes) and approx. 180 minutes per week independent work in the online classroom. The price includes materials and corrections.
- Online German course Clementine € 440,-
4 weeks: 2 x per week individual lessons (1 hour = 45 minutes) and approx. 180 minutes per week independent work in the online classroom. The price includes materials and corrections.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does the ÖIF do?
The Austrian Integration Fund (ÖIF) is a fund of the Republic of Austria and a partner of the federal government in promoting integration.
What Does WoDAS do?
With us you can take an ÖIF integration test A2 / B1 and ÖIF certified German courses (A2 / B1). We also offer the ÖIF B2 exam.
How long does it take an exam?
The duration of the exam varies. Depending on the level. The lower levels are much shorter than the higher levels. You can find detailed information on the page for the respective level.
When will i get the results?
You will receive the results directly from the ÖIF in the mail. Processing takes approx. 15 working days.
How much does the exam cost?
The cost of exams varies. Exams for the lower levels are cheaper than for the higher levels – they also take a lot longer … You can find detailed information on the page for the respective level.
Where does the exam take place?
Our exams take place regularly at Moritschstraße 2 in Villach.
How can I sign up?
You can register by email or using our contact form. If you would like to come by in person, please make an appointment in advance. We have no opening times.
Until when can I register?
Registration means that you have paid the exam fee. This is possible up to two weeks before the exam date at the latest.
What do I need to register?
To register, we need your first name and surname. Then you will receive a non-binding offer and all further information (bank details, exam example, etc.)
WHAT DO I HAVE TO BRING TO THE TEST?
On the day of the exam you will need:
a valid photo ID
(ID card (EU), passport, residence card, driving license (AUT)
a current registration slip